Scumbag's




✿ TWITTER 1
✹ TWITTER 2
✖ TUMBLR
+
+
Terror of a Tumblr People... ON 6/22/2011 AT 10:27 AM
This post is censored for people under 13 years old, thank you

Had you ever have a same-gender-secret-admirer? I have one, and that person makes me holding on my heart like a hand grenade.
God, this shit makes me very very very shock.
I checked my follower list. I saw every blog that I'm not following yet. And I see this blog.
I read all the post, from up to the bottom, then I see this post.
Callraeandsaveherfrom? Is that...my tumblr username? And the message, aaaargh. And to make it clearly, I reblog that for see the right title of it. And...
AAAAAAARGH, I DON'T WANNA MARRY YOU LESBIAN!! AAAAAAARGH *throweverything I'M NOT LIKE YAA!!! ONCE AGAIN, I'M A NORMAL GIRL WHO LIKES TO READ YAOI FANFICTION!!!! *hiding

But both of us like Kuroshitsuji, Green Day, Yaoi, Supernatural, NCIS, CSI, Leverage. Aaaah, how beautiful my life if you're a man dude

P.S : how many times my heart get shocked since yesterday? -____- AND DON'T TELL THAT PERSON! DON'T EVEN TELL HER WHAT I POST HERE -_-"

Labels: , , , , ,


0 CHEONSA