Scumbag's




✿ TWITTER 1
✹ TWITTER 2
✖ TUMBLR
+
+
You're Lucky Dude... ON 2/11/2012 AT 11:33 PM
Hi there!
As a 9th grader student, I'm going to complain anything, right here, right now. Y'know, all senior (everywhere) will attend something that called as "National Final Examination". Well, the real problem is not that.
To prepare for that exam, we'll need to focus studying for that exam. Yeah, focus. Shits keep coming. My (or perfectly match our) tasks. Look at my our tasks. Too many until we can't focus to the examination. Want to study science for exam, here comes a task that told us to make some shit things. Want to study math, here comes a daily test. Want to study English, we tired. And the tasks aren't only one two three etc. It's so many 'til I'm too lazy to count. Haha, shits disturb me.
That's my shitty post tonight. Bye~
 P.S.: Who knows that St. Jimmy changed to be Shoichi? In my world, it's very possible :P
X(N)X(S),

Rae

Labels: , ,


0 CHEONSA