Scumbag's




✿ TWITTER 1
✹ TWITTER 2
✖ TUMBLR
+
+
XXX ON 8/12/2011 AT 4:52 PM
Ciaossu*~
Long time no post...So I'm gonna post something here (y) Ugh, long time not writing in blogger. I just write some OneShot, trololol xD When I'm bored in school break time, I'll pick my phone and write what's on my mind, and make a fanfiction from it HAHA. Write write write. I like writing. And, heck yeah, I don't mind to write the script for my class 'art exam' xp And, don't worry, I won't write 'lemon' for that. Besides, it's impossible -_-V Oh, and now, I very like my class~no, I think I won't have a problem again. Well, yeah, back to manga I read now.

Bye,

Rae
P.S.: Happy fasting if ya celebrate it xD And heck yeah, it's my 300th post XDD
* : Read KHR if you don't know what's the meanin' of that xp (Stop. being. a. manga freak. nao. Rae.)

Labels: ,


0 CHEONSA