Scumbag's




✿ TWITTER 1
✹ TWITTER 2
✖ TUMBLR
+
+
ON 7/20/2011 AT 4:02 PM
2 news for me now. First, a 'little' important news for me, my new class is...9G. I hope I could 'live' in there, better than the undead me when I was 8th grader. Second...I'VE READ THE CHAPTER 59 OF KUROSHITSUJI (Y). The waiting of the huge newbie fans. And I took much picture from it. Belong to mangareader.net <---read it here.

Good quote, Ronnie







2 words for you guys: Kill. Him.


ZOMBIEEEE!

Ronald...

just fuckin' kill him!


THE PHOENIX!! LOLOLOL!



Show off!
Okay, that's too many u,u by the way, sorry if I'm getting crazy of these stuff. And...I dunno what to post beside these shits

xxxxx

New song recommended for you: 3 Doors Down - Pages <----just being a music geek again. Yay! xD

Labels: , , ,


0 CHEONSA