Scumbag's




✿ TWITTER 1
✹ TWITTER 2
✖ TUMBLR
+
+
HEEEEEEEYYYOOOOOOOH! ON 6/26/2011 AT 9:32 AM

Hi there...
I'm already freeee! Oh yeah (y) I don't need to think about my fuckin' score again. It's all motherfuckin' good *dancing The only shit I need to think about now is how can I get out graduate from my JHS with a good score. Well, that's kinda easy.
And, I've finished the 'lesbian case', even in NY now gay is legal xp (read the post under this post) Yeah, and if you don't know how, you're... (I don't need to say it :P) 8 letters, 2 words: BLOCK HER. I think she mad at me now u,u but so what, she can kill me into pieces.
Then, I hope my SCMPlayer won't make any problem here. People gonna ask me: "Why the hell you use that shit?", well, because I want to :P Better than the 'ipod style' music player xp
What again? Mmm, oh yeah LONG LIVE TUMBLR! My follower hit 100 (yy) hahaha, thanks for all of my tumblr follower *ifyouseethispostxp especially the one who always reblog my original post, haha. But, note: you can reblog ALL OF MY POST but never STALK ME THERE or I'm gonna call you pervert. And then, I'm back to my ffn...as reader and reviewer xp I want to make a Kuroshitsuji yaoi fict, but I don't have any idea u,u maybe the pairing RonaldxWill *shit,I'mgoingcrazy
Okay, that's the end of this post. I'm bored here. Shitty here.
Whatsername
P.S.: I wish my last name is Knox *_* *insane

Labels: , , ,


0 CHEONSA