Scumbag's




✿ TWITTER 1
✹ TWITTER 2
✖ TUMBLR
+
+
Cheesy Tragedy ON 5/19/2011 AT 8:27 PM
Back to ma english post dudes. This is about my (smelly) cheesy tragedy. I wanted to buy something for my brunch at the first break at my school. The cafetaria was full, so I went to Selot. I was confused for what I ate that time. But, yeah, J.O.S ate katsu with cheese & mayo. Yeah, I bought it for my lunch \m/ oh, fuckin' J.O.S made my stomachache come. Ouch, the cheese was as smelly as poo that came out from your ******* -_________- because the cheese was kinda from thousands years ago. YUCK! Fuckin' cheese. I just threw that stinky milk and let my 10.000 fly~ :')
God,
I didn't having lunch
My stomachache was coming
I couldn't think in my (boring) english class
It's all because cheesy katsu
Katsu, if you wanted to be eaten by me...
Don't mixed with an old cheese~
Sincerely,
A girl who hates old cheese

P.S : Ila, I'm too lazy to do your award. I'm gonna do it 2000 light years again :P #plak

Labels: , ,


0 CHEONSA