Scumbag's




✿ TWITTER 1
✹ TWITTER 2
✖ TUMBLR
+
+
Another new hello ON 4/19/2011 AT 3:49 PM
Okay, this is such an idiot if I still update my blogger that I almost 'kill'. Oh, he won't die, I still need this blog for...heck yeah, you know.
First, you need to know that now I'm addicted to Black Eyed Peas. Yap, Black. Eyed. Peas. People tought a 'goth' like me wouldn't ever like that rap. You wrong. Thanks to Ubit and iTunes, I'm fucking crazy to that rap group. When I'm bored, I'm gonna rap and sing Meet Me Halway or The Time. LMFAO, you will die when you here me sing that.
Second, I don't care about him again. He's a faggot. Too deep? Eat that! He's sucks! Yall, stop saying that I'm with 'him'.
Third, I'm crazy of BillieMike romance. Don't think about their bromance. Romance. R-O-M-A-N-C-E. Okay, you never want to know what's the meaning ._.V
Fourth, I'm not crazy with cellphones again. I'm not bored with it, but, I don't know why, I think I'm starting avoid my cellphones.
And that's 4 new things you need to know about me. Back to the tumblr.

Labels: ,


0 CHEONSA