Scumbag's




✿ TWITTER 1
✹ TWITTER 2
✖ TUMBLR
+
+
truth or dare? TRUTH ON 11/02/2010 AT 4:11 PM
haha,yeah,yeah,I love truth or dare.I always want to play it.but I swore started yesterday,I'll always pick TRUTH besides DARE.want to know why?
okay,yesterday,I play truth or dare with ayumi, ariska, icha, clarissa, novi, and,aaaargh,why I forget it? -,-haha,I got almost-the-last turn.and I choose DARE,because I bored I always pick truth and start to be an innocence-honest-little-girl.and Ayumi,eh,nonono,ariska choose a "perfect" dare for me.I must say I love zullian *throwup* in front of NJ.aaaa,sorry ji,it's just a dare.don't hurt your heart.so,better than pend a dare,I just go to 8H with ayumi,icha,clarissa,and novi.without ariska.huahahaha =)) then,I see NJ there.and,hell yeah,I just did it with stutter,I say "NJ,I love zullian" NJ GOT A BAD MOOD.aaargh,NJ,I'm sorry :"( then,second dare,the WORST BUT GOOD ENOUGH(xD)ever,I must *biiip* him (oh yeah,everybody knows that from my tumblr.thanks tumblr #hitbyatruck)okay,okay,hug him.damn god,haha,I just did that,better than Ivan upload my picture with NJ -_-and dunno why I enjoy that x) hahaha,just let go.too many people know that -,- okay,third dare,I must wore NJ's glasses.fine,I agree if you say the glasses is a-little-bit-awesome xD but I'm dizzy after I wore that.that's all my dare.I already pay it \:D/

xo,

Pute

Labels: , ,


0 CHEONSA