Scumbag's




✿ TWITTER 1
✹ TWITTER 2
✖ TUMBLR
+
+
LINEAR,you are... -__- ON 11/22/2010 AT 7:37 PM
y = mx + c
4 = 2(3) + c
4 = 6 + c
c = -2

yeah,that's linear equation,the HARDEST math I've ever learn -_- I never say hard to math until I learn this.STFU,wth,the question always hard,too many formula.I just done the homework

 this is the homework.yeah I know,too much corrector pen,right? -_-"

I swore to myself I won't cheat NJ's homework while I'm in a relationship with him,because I don't want him too label me as a people-user. But since I face this fucking homework,I cheat his homework. Yup,all of the question. But I confuse with the formula,so I cheating again. I cheat Icha's,wkwkwk. And it use y = mx + c ,while NJ use the waaaaay harder formula. Oh,yeah,he's an olimpiade boy,I knew it --v

brb for another homework -..-

Labels: ,


0 CHEONSA