Scumbag's




✿ TWITTER 1
✹ TWITTER 2
✖ TUMBLR
+
+
enough for today T.T ON 10/20/2010 AT 3:25 PM
hey :)
this is the worst day at my 13-years-life.you know what,I'm very,very hurt today.
first,I already be honest to N,and he didn't have any reactions.It makes me,of course,UPSET.bitch,I already have a nerve to be honest,but he didn't have any reaction.
second,I forgot to bring my wallet and pencil case,so I borrowed money from refi.thank god,refi is nice today :DD
third,when I tried to forget about N's reaction,he,he,he *notstrongenough*say hi to me.so how can I forget him.He always in my mind.
fourth,my secret almost knew by everybody.shit ya,R****.
and finally,my stomach is back again.I don't miss it at all xp
hell yeah,today.I hope tomorrow gonna be my best day ever

xo,

pute

Labels: , ,


0 CHEONSA