Scumbag's




✿ TWITTER 1
✹ TWITTER 2
✖ TUMBLR
+
+
damn ya biology ON 10/14/2010 AT 7:47 AM
hey :)
it's about my Tuesday,bad Tuesday --"
biology is the second subject after sport (and I don't bring my sport uniform xp). we went to biology lab after sport.I was waiting for the partner,and he's gone,I don't know where he is,so I went to the lab by myself.AND,DAMN,I'M LATE.the teacher almost kill me.and I'm the only one from my group who come to biology's lab,so I join Arda's group,but I'm not join the paper xp the experiment takes a century --" and the paper takes a hundred century.and,holy crap,I'm the only one who MUST write the paper -_- so I wrote it quickly and carelessly.when I read it,holy shit,my handwrite is very very bad,worse than my cat's handwrite -_- and I just realized that time I should read the news for EN.haha,I don't read it for a stupid biology.starting now,I spell biology = bitch-o-lo-jinx

xo,

pute

Labels: ,


0 CHEONSA