Scumbag's




✿ TWITTER 1
✹ TWITTER 2
✖ TUMBLR
+
+
New (Shitty) Template + Letterbomb Diary ON 6/26/2011 AT 8:23 PM
Haha, I dunno why I'm bored with my 'hand-grenade' template. So I change it to this very very simple template. Huahaha.
That's all. Oh, and btw, for all of you who reblog this, I LOVE YOU! First original post that hit hundreds
Thank you letterbomb \m/ and that's my favorite part of letterbomb, but not the most. My most favorite is
"Where will all the martyrs go when the virus cures itself? And where will we all go when it's too late?"
Haha, and another favorite part is the beginning  of the song.
"Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you, having fun"
 Muahaha, I love letterbomb so much these times. Especially the American Idiot cast version. Haha, I add that song to the SCMplayer.
Okay, that's all, gnight all!

Whatsername
P.S.: I think I'm gonna add Guns n Roses to my SCMplayer, HAHA

Labels: , , ,


0 CHEONSA