Scumbag's




✿ TWITTER 1
✹ TWITTER 2
✖ TUMBLR
+
+
Okay, just wasting time ON 5/31/2011 AT 9:48 PM
Evanescence / Green Day? Definitely both
Billie is perfect with? Mike Dirnt, but Adrienne is great for reality
How about Amy? If she's single, I think David Hodges's perfect
Whatsername / Gloria? WHATSERNAME!! But Gloria's more beautiful *_*
Jesus of Suburbia / Christian? Nanana~ Jesus of Suburbia!
Bring Me to Life / My Immortal? All That I'm Living for #plak
Fallen / The Open Door? Doh --' ORIGIN #plak
Where will you go? Anywhere
Evanescence's favorite song (5)? Bring Me to Life, All That I'm Living for, Anywhere, Where Will You Go, Give Unto Me
Green Day's favorite song (5)? Jesus of Suburbia, Last Night on Earth, Know Your Enemy, Going to Palascqua, When I Come Around (too much I like --' )

Sorry for spamming, boring night on holiday~

Labels: , , , ,


0 CHEONSA