Scumbag's




✿ TWITTER 1
✹ TWITTER 2
✖ TUMBLR
+
+
I do this because I'm bored ON 1/03/2011 AT 9:51 AM
List 10 musical artists you like, in no specific order (do this before reading the questions below)
  1. 12 Stones
  2. Avril Lavigne
  3. Aly & AJ
  4. KoRn
  5. Evanescence
  6. Paramore
  7. Hey Monday
  8. Cobra Starship
  9. Greenday
  10. Trading Yesterday
What is the first song you heard by number 6? You are the only exception
What is your favorite song by number 8? Good girls go bad (yy)
What is your favorite lyric(s) of number 5?  But where will you go, With no one left to save you from yourself, You can’t escape the truth
What song by 3 makes you happy? Chemicals React
When did you first get into 2? In 2007
 How did you get into 3? I just downloaded one of the song (like whoa) and I like that, so I downloaded another songs
What is your favorite song by 4?  Thoughtless (wkwkwk)
How many times have you seen 9 live? NEVER! When they come to Indonesia? T.T
Favourite album by 7?  Hold on Tight or Beneath it All? both
What is your favorite song of 1? Lie to Me (y)
How did you become a fan of number 10? I was listening to one of the song and I like it
What song of 4’s do you listen to the least?  Freak on a Leash
How long have you known 9? since I was a 6th grader,haha —v
Top 5 favorite songs by 5?  Bring me to Life, Where will You Go, Anywhere, All that I’m Living for, Whisper (but I like all of the songs)
 Have you seen 10 live? Nope
Have you met 4? Never 
What’s your favorite album by 1? 12 Stones
Favorite lyric of 1? don’t act like an angel, you’ve fallen again
 What is one of 2’s best songs? Sk8er boi
How many times have you seen number 3 live? never
Which number have you known the longest? 5
 What’s your favorite song by number 9? Basket Case

Labels: ,


0 CHEONSA